Thursday, November 27, 2008

episode 14 - Superman 152

Hahaha in case you haven't noticed, I try to correlate the music to issue thematically. This is NOT the issue we were planning on. UGHGHGH! Another one cropped up, my (Adriana's) bad. But seriously, next time! This one's still pretty amazing and is a true triumph in the art of hazing teenagers from the future. Kristen is going on her honeymoon so we're going to record a bunch at a time beforehand so we can slowly release them in her absence.

Editor: Mort Weisinger
Writer: Jerry Siegel
Penciller: Curt Swan
Inker: George Klein


Right-Click and Save As to Download -
Super Future Friends Episode 14 Superman 152

Some Stats
Statuary? Oh hell yes, 8 in total.
Robots With Possible Souls? 4
Legion Hazing Rating: 8 out of 10 Time Bubbles

Music used in the intro/outro is Nine Inch Nails - Meet Your Master





==This podcast contains explicit content... and by that we mean foul language. lots.==




Appendix













5 comments:

FC said...

What a shocker to see another creepy Lois Lane room! It was such a great idea that they used it at least once again, in a Lois Lane comic (#69 - my only Lois Lane comic). :

Can't post pictures in the comments but here's a link to the panel:
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5366/lois001hg8.jpg

meaghancarter! said...

I love how you guys describe everything as 'super-'. I always think it's ironic but adorable.

Three words. BEST SURPRISE EVER?


Legion certainly knows how keep you from figuring out what the hell's going on. However, worst presents ever =(. EVAR.

I cannot wait for this LONG AWAITED EPISODE! As always, love listening and I think you guys are great.

Also, congrats to Kristen! I hope your honeymoon is awesomesauce.

Nikki said...

I too love Querl's insane robots but computo comes second for me. First place will always go to his supergirl sexbot he made in his sleep

Jeffrey Scott said...

Querl is absolutely my favourite Legionnaire. I can't wait till you finally get to true 'Legion' stories. Computo is a great story, but shows what an moron Querl can be for such a genius. Especially when he goes mad in Action comics.

Keep up the good work, as always another great podcast.

jetx said...

Superman!!!!I love all the adventures of the series.A brave character which help the people and his country.Although it is a fictional character but everyone likes it.This episode is one of my favorite.But if you want to download the whole series i have a link.Download Superman Episodes here you will get the whole series free.