Tuesday, December 16, 2008

episode 15 - Action Comics 289

Hi again! FINALLY! The SUPER COURTSHIP! This story lives in infamy!!! Sorry about the slow posting, guys, Adriana's voice went out of commission (listen to the gross sniffles! IN STEREO!!), and Kristen went on her honeymoon (like that's important). tune in next time for ultra boy!


Editor: Mort Weisinger
Writer: Jerry Siegel
Penciller: Curt Swan


Right-Click and Save As to Download -
Super Future Friends Episode 15 Action Comics 289

Some stats!!
Statuary? HELL YES
Tunneling? Definitely!
Time Stream Type: Rainbow Version
Supergirl's obsession with Superman Level? Red Alert!!
Absolute Disregard for the Time Stream Level: 8 out of 10 post-it notes.
How Many Times Adriana Says She Doesn't Care about Historical Inaccuracies But Really Does: 70

Music used in the intro/outro is The Cardigans - Lovefool





==This podcast contains explicit content... and by that we mean foul language. lots.==




Appendix

BEAST OF DOOM! .....the unicorn~









there is something great happening in every single panel of this page.

8 comments:

Kate said...

This soooo didn't disappoint. What a fucking crazy issue.

Also, I drew you guys something stupid because you make me laugh all the time, I figured I'd try to make you laugh.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l131/Neppa/yayakane.jpg

adriana said...

whoa, thanks kate! that is...entirely accurate!!!!

Filthy mcmonkey said...

Another great one, though really, this one doesn't test your comedic abilities at all. the story does all the work for you!

Kate said...

Oh yeah, on another note; for Christmas I got a wonderful "Superman in the Sixties" book, and this issue was in it! At the part where the color of Luma Lynai's sun got mixed up - my book says orange, and the color of the sun is orange too. Just another nerdy note I guess XD

Dr. Bolty said...

This was my first time listening (I decided to check your podcast out after the Major Spoilers Legion cast) and I LOVED this to death! I might have to get that Superman in the Sixties just to own this win-filled issue. You've got a new fan. :)

Jeffrey Scott said...

Oh my god! I laughed so hard listening to this episode. I am so grateful you reviewed this. I remember the first time I read this going wwwwwwWHAT?

It's also nice to see how wishy-washy Superman is. I'll NEVER marry (unless you try to hook me up again).

I'm seriously surprised by the end of the story he didn't take her over his knee and spank her.

XantesFire said...

The real reason getting Superman hooked up is hard. Man of Steel,
Woman of Kleenex
.

I always wondered why he didn't try to hook up with a female from Kandor.

Hugo Turner said...

I haven't laughed this hard in years. Thanks for sparking my legion obsession back in the day, and giving me an exuse to re-read this insanity.